Since 2000 Freebott's major focus has been in the area Road Safety
Education with a particular emphasis on young driver education and
The company has been recently, or is currently involved in the following:
· Development and piloting of curriculum for the National Novice Driver
Project - Australian Transport Safety Bureau / NSW RTA & Vic Roads
· Delivery of the Road Ready Program (10 hour pre Learner Licence
Education program for High School students) - Department of Territory and
Municipal Services, ACT Government.
· Delivery of Road Ready Plus Program (5 hour Road Safety
intervention for Provisional Licence Drivers in ACT) - Department of
Territory and Municipal Services, ACT Government.
· Staff training for the Delivery of Road Ready and Road
Ready Plus programs under contract to ACT Department of Urban Services
· Delivery of Road Ready to Wreck Bay Aboriginal community -
Jervis Bay Administration
· Development and delivery of Street Whys road safety intervention
for at risk and marginalised youth in ACT - NRMA ACT Road Safety Trust.
· Delivery of the Bike Ed (Bicycle Road Safety program for Primary
students) - South Australian Dept of Transport, Energy and Infrastructure
· Staff training and Program Quality control for Delivery of Bike
Ed in SA primary schools - South Australian Dept of Transport, Energy
· Development of Facilitator Induction Training manual for NSW Sober
Driver Program - NSW Department of Corrective Services
· Conduct Train the Trainer and Refresher Training for NSW Sober Driver
Program - NSW Department of Corrective Services
· Administer QA for Sober Driver Program throughout NSW
· Development of Heavy Vehicle Instructor Assessment Instruments
· Development of a Heavy Vehicle On-Road Licence Test for AustRoads
Our programs and service delivery strategies have been designed around
meeting the needs of our diverse client groups, with a specific focus on
attitudinal change and behaviour modification.
Strategic plans have been developed for each of these programs and are
reviewed quarterly to ensure compliance with contracts/guidelines and
Our success has been built around an effective recruiting and staff
training program, supported by detailed operational policies and procedures
that meet stringent management and accounting requirements.